4mann is looking for talented candidates who want to stand out and excel in their careers. One of the core values of the Group is "We work with the best people treat them well, expect a lot and the rest will follow". This is well reflected by the quality of people coming on board today to work for the Group. Also by means of recruiting talent from top institutions, the organization is committed to create a culture of exceptional talent who can put their minds together to deliver the best products in the market place and set new benchmarks in reality. The qualitative growth in employee strength bears testimony that the processes and the corporate atmosphere at 4Mann Group are conducive for careers and overall development. At 4Mann Group, one gets an opportunity to work with professionals having enriching experiences in companies. The variety of this workforce is only getting increasingly better.
Our staff has said it repeatedly: the best thing about working for 4Mann is the performance-driven culture combined with the friendly atmosphere and respect. Our working environment enables us to share our knowledge, learn together and get support from each other. If you think you fit the role, feel free to apply and we shall get back to you soon!
Current Openings at 4Mann Group
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the business development with existing and potential customers to achieve sales target and increase market share.
- Close follow up with prospective customers, handling enquiries and close sales.
- Developing business plan further Achieving the Sales and Collection Targets
- Performing Exhibitions, other branding & promotional activities.
- Meeting with dealers, Fabricators, Builders, Architects etc.
- Developing new areas, Lead generations & follow-up
- Preparation of sales documentation. Ensuring the correctness and completeness of the information and the process is done in time.
- Follow up with customers on sales collections.
- Collect and assimilate customer information.
- Finalizing the deal within the framework.
- Minimum 10 years of Experience in Building Industry or other relevant Industry.
- Should have experience in selling through Dealer network, developing Dealers, Business Partners.
- Should have good contacts with Fabricators, Builders, Architects, Consultants, Signage Industry, etc.
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Email Id :-
Contact Number & Contact Person :-
7506092733 Seema K.