4mann is looking for talented candidates who want to stand out and excel in their careers.
One of the core values of the Group is "We work with the best people treat them well, expect a lot and the rest will follow". This is well reflected by the quality of people coming on board today to work for the Group. Also by means of recruiting talent from top institutions, the organization is committed to create a culture of exceptional talent who can put their minds together to deliver the best products in the market place and set new benchmarks in reality. The qualitative growth in employee strength bears testimony that the processes and the corporate atmosphere at 4Mann Group are conducive for careers and overall development. At 4Mann Group, one gets an opportunity to work with professionals having enriching experiences in companies. The variety of this workforce is only getting increasingly better.
Our staff has said it repeatedly: the best thing about working for 4Mann is the performance-driven culture combined with the friendly atmosphere and respect. Our working environment enables us to share our knowledge, learn together and get support from each other.
If you think you fit the role, feel free to apply and we shall get back to you soon!
Budgeting, Costing & MIS - Executive
To understand the existing costing system and implement the in areas wherever left out
- Prepare monthly costing reports with to date updation
- To critically examine and implement wherever shortcoming exists
- To prepare monthly report on the costing sheet and point out abnormal deviations and the losses suffered
- To prepare report on costing, batch wise cost, grade wise cost, cost sheet, material consumption cost, BOM vs Actual consumption cost
- To understand total business cycle and suggest blueprint of department wise budget
- To prepare consolidated blueprint of the budgeting system
- To interface budgeting system with ERP and costing system
- To prepare deviations report on monthly basis
- Highlight the areas where the trend shows consistent deviations from the budget
- To prepare reports on production budget, purchase budget, warehouse budget, factory budget, salary budget, sales budget (Revenue & Expenses) etc as per management demand
To visualize from time to time the MIS requirement of the Company as a whole which will be divided into three parts
- Management requirement
- Department requirement
- MIS for control purpose
2) To prepare various MIS report like production analysis, Downtime analysis, Pell off report ( Alluminium), Purchase cost (Raw Material, Finished Goods, Other Inventory), Detail of Dispatch (Direct Sales, Stock Transfer), Contribution (Product, Grade, Region, zone wise etc)
3) The person should have the capability of devising the formats of the reports and modification therein from time to time depending upon the result and the need of the organization
Department Name: Purchase
Position Title/Designation: Raw Material Manager
Reporting to (Designation Details): Managing Director
Salary Range(Annual CTC): 4-6 lakh PA
Industry Preference/Type: Iron Ore Pallets/Iron & Steel/ Cement / Beneficiation/ Mines
Job Location: Sihora, Jabalpur
Experience: 8-10 yrs
Age Limit: 30-35 yrs
Qualifications Details: M. Sc. (Tech)- Geology / B. Sc. (Geology/ BE- Mining)/B.Com.
Languages: English & Hindi
Job Description :
- Identification of the source of Raw – Iron Ore, through Traders under strict quality analysis by in house/ third party inspection.
- Maintain adequate inventory level of Raw Material.
- Negotiation with mine owners & logistic transporters.
- Will be responsible for procurement of Bank Raw Material, Ensure timely availability of all key raw materials for uninterrupted production.
- Releasing purchase order and monitor supply as per requirement.
- To coordinate with Accounts for timely payment to suppliers.
- Giving daily feedback to Senior Management regarding iron ores movement form source to manufacturing plant.
- MIS reporting and report consolidation of Raw Material, cost analysis, freight management, landing cost and allied reports.
- You shall work and perform any other job assignment given to you by the management from time to time & you should maintain secrecy and confidential during the performance of the above job assignment and shall not divulge or disclose any business secrets to any unauthorized person which may adversely affect the reputation and goodwill of the company and the result in adverse consequences.
Key Skill: Raw Material Management, cost analysis, freight management, quality analysis, monitoring on supply, governance liasioning.
Sales & Marketing
- Responsible for the business development with existing and potential customers to
achieve sales target and market share
- Close follow up with prospective customers, inquiries and close sales.
- Developing business plan further Achieving the Sales and Collection Targets.
- Performing Exhibitions, other branding & promotional activities in east region.
- Meeting with dealers, Fabricators, Builders, Architects etc.
- Developing new areas, Lead generations & follow up.
- Preparation of sales documentation. Ensuring the correctness and completeness of the
information and the process is done in time.
- Follow up with customers on sales collections.
- Collect and assimilate customer information.
- Finalizing the deal within the framework.
- Ensuring timely collection of payments from customer as per schedule of payment.